Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools!

This blog may indicate that I haven't been working on anything, but that is not the case! I will have a big finish soon, and then another! Why have I not posted about these projects? Probably because I have been working on them, ha ha.

But in honor of April Fool's Day, I had to trick my boys.

A Pin Win!
After trolling about pinterest for some ideas, I settled on meatloaf "cupcakes" with mashed potato frosting and actual cupcakes  with "mashed potato" frosting.

It didn't fool the boys, but the husband was a little freaked out, and wouldn't taste anything until the boys told him what everything was. He said it was delicious, but would not put both "cupcakes" on his plate at the same time.

I am terrible at piping frosting, and I am equally terrible at piping mashed potatoes.
13-year-old says meatcakes are great, and I should always make meatloaf this way. Nooooooo!!!!!

Linked to:
Take-A-Look Tuesday
Fluster's Creative Muster

No comments:

Post a Comment