Thursday, March 7, 2013

A finish!

Woot! I finished up my baby gift for the new nephew. The pattern was wonderful, the yarn wonderful. (Though what is up with Knit Picks' Comfy Worsted Honeydew pull skeins? Pure yarn barf, 13 times--the 1 Jalapeno skein worked perfectly). Ends sewn in, washed, dried, and photographed.


Pattern: Sólas Coamh by Jodi Euchner, Interweave Crochet Spring 2009
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Honeydew and Jalapeno
On Ravelry: my project, which has links to the pattern and the yarn

Now I just need to pack it up and ship it off!


This makes me feel like I really got something done!

Linked to:
Fireflies and Jellybeans
FO Friday
Sew Darn Crafty 
Take a Look Tuesday 
Fluster's Creative Muster

3 comments:

  1. New Nephew is a lucky little boy! That blanket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful blanket. What a fantastic gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really lovely!The color is gorgeous!Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime. Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete