So after a perusal of all the (500+!) versions of this shrug on Ravelry, I decided that making the full-size shrug was not for me. Knowing me, I would probably get tangled up in it, or catch it on a doorknob (see yesterday's post). I also don't like the extra looseness that hangs along the lower back of many.
This was to be a stash yarn project. The original pattern calls for Homespun (yuck! it tears my fingers up), I ad to find something bulky. I don't have alot of bulky. I decided on Patons Mosaic, and ended up using 4 (or maybe 5) skeins.
|Front of shrug|
|Back of shrug|
It's warm, it's cozy, but not warm and cozy enough for our weather this week!
Linked to: Sew Darn Crafty